Creating a safe environment is everyone's responsibility. In the event the local level of transmission of COVID-19 is high on race day, we will follow local and state guidelines and mandates. In that case, we will ask that you review the following health and safety procedures :
- All attendees must adhere to local and state COVID-19 guidelines and mandates.
- While vaccines are not required, we strong recommend receiving a widely-available vaccination if you are able. If you are unable to have a vaccine we recommend testing yourself for covid 72 hours prior to the event.
- Face masks will be required during packet pickup, before running (at the start line), and after running.
- Consider carrying your own hydration and fuel.
- No spectators will be permitted.
- If you have tested positive or been exposed to someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days, please do not participate in the event.
- Adhere to social distancing (6 feet) during race events.
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap and/or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face and eyes with your hands.
- If you are considered "high risk", please consult with your physician and reconsider attending/participating in the event.
- We want to remind you that if the event is cancelled due to changes in guidelines and mandates, there is a no refund policy. We also will not be offering deferments. By registering you agree to donate your registration fee to CVIM in the event of a cancellation.
These guidelines will be updated as needed.